FAQ S-069435: Can I buy certification exam credits in bulk and distribute them to my employees?

Version 1

Knowledge Base Solution

S-069435

Question

Can I buy certification exam credits in bulk and distribute them to my employees?

Answer

Yes. You are allowed to purchase exam credits in bulk on our webstore and then transfer exam sessions to users of your choice in the form of a voucher. You may create these vouchers when you log in to your VirtualTester account at this link:

http://solidworks.virtualtester.com

1. Click on the 'Credits / Vouchers' tab.
    2. Click on the name of the test for which you would like to create vouchers.
    3. Click on the 'Create VT-Vouchers' button.
    4. Edit the given fields. You can choose the number of vouchers to create, whether the vouchers are trackable, and the expiration date of the vouchers.

The above information is an extract from the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, which contains many thousands of technical articles written by the SOLIDWORKS Technical Services team.  The full Knowledge Base can be searched from MySolidWorks, the Customer Portal or the SOLIDWORKS search box in the application title bar. Subscription is required for access to the Knowledge Base.

Back to 'Registering for the Exams' Topic

Back to Certification Help Center

TechServices_Footer_Certification.jpg