Knowledge Base Solution
If I’m not in the online directory for my SOLIDWORKS certification, how do I add myself to it?
1. Go to the SOLIDWORKS® Certification Center:
2. Login using your VirtualTester email address and password.
3. Click on the ‘Settings’ tab.
4. Type your password and click on the ‘OK’ button.
5. Change the option ‘List in Online Directory’ from ‘No’ to ‘Yes’.
The above information is an extract from the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, which contains many thousands of technical articles written by the SOLIDWORKS Technical Services team. The full Knowledge Base can be searched from MySolidWorks, the Customer Portal or the SOLIDWORKS search box in the application title bar. Subscription is required for access to the Knowledge Base.
Back to 'About the SOLIDWORKS Certification Center' Topic
Back to Certification Help Center