Knowledge Base Solution
How do I take my SOLIDWORKS certification test with an exam credit?
The following steps outline the procedure to take a SOLIDWORKS certification exam using an exam credit.
To review the exam credits in your account, log into the SOLIDWORKS Certification Center (https://solidworks.virtualtester.com) and go to your 'Credits / Vouchers' tab:
To take a Certification Exam, you must use a computer that is running SOLIDWORKS. Review the Certification Catalog (http://www.solidworks.com/sw/support/mcad-certification-programs.htm) to make sure that your SOLIDWORKS version meets the requirements for the exam you are taking.
1. Download and install the VirtualTester Tangix TesterPRO Client through the SOLIDWORKS Certification Center (https://solidworks.virtualtester.com). Please see our Installation Instructions if you need assistance.
2. Run the Tangix TesterPRO client (Tangix TesterPRO.exe) from the installation folder. Choose a language and click “Continue”.
3. Candidate Information
a. Existing Account: If you already have a VirtualTester account, select the radio button “I already have a VirtualTester UserID and password” and enter your “E-mail” and “Password”. Click “Continue”.
*Note: If you have entered the wrong password, you will be given an option to recover your password.
4. Select Exam: Choose an exam that has the ‘Start Exam’ icon from the list. The ‘Start Exam’ icon indicates that you have a credit for the exam.
5. Choose an exam in the language of your preference.
6. Click “OK” to start the exam.
Back to 'Taking the Exams' Topic
Back to Certification Help Center