FAQ S-069426: How do I add exam credits to my VirtualTester account?

Version 1

Knowledge Base Solution

S-069426

Question

How do I add exam credits to my VirtualTester account?

Answer

1. Navigate to the SOLIDWORKS Certification website:

SOLIDWORKS Home (www.solidworks.com) > Support > Certification

OR

www.solidworks.com/certification

Home_Support.png

2. Click on the ‘Exam Registration’ Button.

Cert_Home.png

3. Add the desired exam credits to your cart.

esellerate.png

4. Select ‘Checkout’.

Esellerate_checkout.png

5. If you have a coupon or promo code, apply it to your total.

WARNING: You cannot use an Event ID or Voucher code to purchase a certification exam credit. You can only redeem an Event ID or Voucher code from within the testing client software. Please go to the SOLIDWORKS® Certification Center (http://solidworks.virtualtester.com) to download the testing client software.

esellerate_coupon.png

6. Fill in your personal and billing information.

esellerate_personalinfo.png

NOTE: Take care to use correct spelling for your email address. Use the same email address that you have used previously for SOLIDWORKS® Certification activities.

If you provide an incorrect or misspelled email address, VirtualTester will create a new account for that email address and deposit the exam credit there. To fix this problem, follow one of the two steps below:

a. First-Time VirtualTester User: If this is your first SOLIDWORKS Certification Exam, contact certification@solidworks.com and request that the email address in your VirtualTester account be corrected.

b. Returning VirtualTester User: If this is not your first SOLIDWORKS Certification Exam, contact certification@solidworks.com and request a VirtualTester account merge.

7. Click on the ‘Secure Checkout’ button when you have filled out your information.

finish_shopping.png

The above information is an extract from the SOLIDWORKS Knowledge Base, which contains many thousands of technical articles written by the SOLIDWORKS Technical Services team.  The full Knowledge Base can be searched from MySolidWorks, the Customer Portal or the SOLIDWORKS search box in the application title bar. Subscription is required for access to the Knowledge Base.

Back to 'Registering for the Exams' Topic

Back to Certification Help Center

TechServices_Footer_Certification.jpg