Knowledge Base Solution
How do I add exam credits to my VirtualTester account?
1. Navigate to the SOLIDWORKS Certification website:
SOLIDWORKS Home (www.solidworks.com) > Support > Certification
2. Click on the ‘Exam Registration’ Button.
3. Add the desired exam credits to your cart.
4. Select ‘Checkout’.
5. If you have a coupon or promo code, apply it to your total.
WARNING: You cannot use an Event ID or Voucher code to purchase a certification exam credit. You can only redeem an Event ID or Voucher code from within the testing client software. Please go to the SOLIDWORKS® Certification Center (http://solidworks.virtualtester.com) to download the testing client software.
6. Fill in your personal and billing information.
NOTE: Take care to use correct spelling for your email address. Use the same email address that you have used previously for SOLIDWORKS® Certification activities.
If you provide an incorrect or misspelled email address, VirtualTester will create a new account for that email address and deposit the exam credit there. To fix this problem, follow one of the two steps below:
a. First-Time VirtualTester User: If this is your first SOLIDWORKS Certification Exam, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request that the email address in your VirtualTester account be corrected.
b. Returning VirtualTester User: If this is not your first SOLIDWORKS Certification Exam, contact email@example.com and request a VirtualTester account merge.
7. Click on the ‘Secure Checkout’ button when you have filled out your information.
Back to Certification Help Center