Knowledge Base Solution
What resources do I need to take a Certification Exam?
You can take a certification exam on any computer that runs SOLIDWORKS and has a connection to the Internet.
Please take note of the following:
- You are responsible for providing your own working copy of SOLIDWORKS.
- A commercial license of SOLIDWORKS software or the SOLIDWORKS Student Edition software is adequate for the exams.
- The test software runs in a client window separate from the SOLIDWORKS software. You can run the exam software on the same computer as your SOLIDWORKS software, or you can run both softwares simultaneously in separate computers.
- If you take the test on a separate computer, you must be able to transfer files from the computer running the testing client to the computer running the SOLIDWORKS software.
- We recommend, but do not require, that you use dual monitors.
- You must have an internet connection to take the test, as we do not provide a standalone exam.
Back to 'Preparing for the Exams' Topic
Back to 'Taking the Exams' Topic
Back to Certification Help Center