Community FAQs

Version 7

Have a question about the  community? Check out the Frequently Asked Questions below - if you can't find the answer you are looking for ask the community by starting a discussion in this space.

How do I join a Group?

Watch your email for an invitation to join a group and accept the invitation. If you find a Group that you are interested in joining, click on the Group name and click Request to Join Group.

How do I view other member profiles?

To view other member profiles, simply click on their usernames/profile pictures.

Will other users see my private contact information?

No, only the system administrators will be able to see your private contact information. You can control your privacy settings under your Profile, find out how to do that here: How To: Update your profile

How do I turn on/off my email notifications?

In your profile, go to "Edit Preferences" to adjust your email notification settings, check out these instructions for more details: How To: Manage your email notifications

How do I use the Search?

Simply type what you are looking for in the Search bar and if what you are looking for does not come up in the pop-up feed in the spotlight search, then press "Enter" or click on View All Results.To narrow down your search, click on options on the left side of the screen to filter your results by type (people, places or content), author, place or date.

Read more Forum tips.