Explore, share and create - Get involved and collaborate within the community and your specific groups. Learn how to participate in the community by asking questions, answering questions posted by other members, and adding friends.
Join the conversation
Watch for discussions and polls in your groups - we want to hear from you! Joining the conversation is easy - you can quickly get your thoughts out there by replying to discussions.
- When viewing a Community discussion, click Reply below the post you want to reply to.
- Type your response and click Add Reply.
Tip: To view all discussions in the Community click Browse > Content from the top navigation and filter to Discussion
Start a discussion
Want to start a discussion in the community or ask a question?
- If you are not able to find an answer, navigate to the place you want to post your question.
- Under the ACTIONS, click Start a discussion.
- Give your discussion a title and ask your question in the body. You can also chose to "Mark this discussion as a question" this will allow you to mark answers to your question as "Helpful" or "Correct"
- Click Post.
For more on Discussions check out How To: Create a Discussion
- If you are asking a question, first try searching in the community to see if someone has already asked, or if the answer is there before posting a question.
- If you have a question about how to do something in the community (e.g. "How do I upload an image?") post your question in the About the Forums space.
Connect with your peers
To connect with people in your groups and stay connected, you can follow Community members, follow these steps:
- Click the username of the person you want to follow.
- Click the Follow button.
Video - How to Participate
Read more Forum tips.