The SolidWorks eDrawings API is implemented as a Microsoft ActiveX control. The ZIP file attached to this topic contains two Visual Studio 2010 Windows Forms applications that demonstrate how to use the eDrawings 2013 ActiveX control and the eDrawings 2013 API on a 32-bit machine running SolidWorks eDrawings 2013 PR1 or later:
- eDrawMaster (C#)
- eDrawMaster_VBNET (VB.NET)
1. Install SolidWorks eDrawings 2013.
2. Download and unzip the attached file.
3. Open one of the projects in Visual Studio 2010.
4. Click Start Debugging (F5) to display the eDrawings API Master Test form.
5. Click Open Document in the form to open a part, assembly, or drawing in the eDrawings ActiveX control.
6. Use the form to exercise the eDrawings API on the opened document.
7. Examine the form code to see how the eDrawings ActiveX control and API are used.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.