This macro shows how to monitor SolidWorks events using the SolidWorks API.
The macro displays a modeless dialog box from which you select the events that you want to monitor.
Note: Not every event that is currently available in SolidWorks 2012 is displayed in the dialog box.
- Extract the archive in a convenient location.
- Open a SolidWorks Part, Assembly, or Drawing.
- Run the macro in the SolidWorks macro editor.
- In the dialog box, select the events that you want to monitor.
- Perform SolidWorks activities that trigger the monitored events.
- Inspect the dialog's event notification box to monitor the events.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.