* is not directly associated with a feature.
* is associated with two faces.
Each face is associated to a feature, and the features might not be the same. Thus, an edge can be (indirectly) associated with one or more features.
These examples show how to find the model features associated with the edges in the first visible component in a selected drawing view.
- Download the Zip file and unzip it.
- Open ball_value.slddrw.
- Select a drawing view.
- Open the Immediate window.
- Run the macro.
The names of the features associated with the edges in the first visible component in the drawing view are printed to the Immediate window.
- Repeat steps 3 and 5 for each of the other drawing views.
Tested using SolidWorks 2011 SP1.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.