This example shows how to create a sketch point to which to attach the note leader in a drawing; thus, eliminating having to select an entity to which to attach the note leader.
- Download the Zip file and unzip it.
- Start up SolidWorks and open ball_valve.slddrw.
- Click anywhere in the lower-left corner of the drawing sheet, as close to the the bottom of the drawing sheet as possible.
NOTE: If you click somewhere higher up on the sheet, then the note leader might not be visible, because it'll be positioned above the sheet.
- Run a macro.
A sketch point is created. The note leader is attached to the sketch point. The sketch point is deleted, and the note leader remains intact.
- If necessary, use the Zoom tools to locate and view the note leader.
Tested using SolidWorks 2011 SP1.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.