This example shows how to use Microsoft Word to spell-check a document in SolidWorks.
- Extract the archive in a convenient location.
- Open in SolidWorks a part, assembly, or drawing that contains a note annotation.
- Open the macro in the Macro Editor.
- In the VBA Macro Editor select Tools > References > Microsoft Word 12.0 Object Library.
- In the .NET Macro Editor select Project > Add Reference > Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word (Version 12.0)
- Select a note in the viewer.
- Click F8 repeatedly to walk through the code, responding to spell-checker dialogs as they pop up.
The selected note is updated, if you elect to correct spelling in Word's spell checker dialog.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2010 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.