This example shows how to use View::InsertBomTable3 to insert a SolidWorks BOM table at a selected point in a drawing view.
- Extract the archive in a convenient location.
- Open a drawing in SolidWorks.
- Click on a view that does not contain a BOM, but do not click on any components in the view.
- Edit the macro (VBA, VB.NET, or C#) in the Macro Editor.
- Ensure the specified SolidWorks BOM template path exists.
- Run the macro.
A BOM is inserted at a selected point in the view, if it does not already contain a BOM.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.