These examples show how to add a hole callout to a hole in a drawing.
1. Download the files.
2. Start SolidWorks and open part1.slddrw.
3. Open the Immediate window.
4. Run the VBA, VB.NET, or C# macro.
A hole callout is added to the hole in the drawing.
5. Examine the drawing and Immediate window to verify.
6. Close the drawing without saving any changes.
Tested using SolidWorks 2011 SP1.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.