This example shows how to replace a component in an assembly.
- Unpack the archive in a convenient location.
- Open an assembly in SolidWorks.
- Select a component to replace in the assembly.
- Edit the macro (VBA, VB.NET, or C#) in the Macro Editor.
- Change sFileName to point to the path of a replacement component that does not have the same name as the selected component.
- Run the macro.
The specified external component replaces the selected component in the assembly.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.