Many operations through the SolidWorks API are restricted during in-context editing. This example shows how to determine whether an assembly component is being edited in-context.
- Open the archive in a convenient location.
- Open an assembly in SolidWorks.
- Edit a component in the assembly (in-context editing).
- Run the macro (VBA, VB.NET, or C#) in the SolidWorks Macro Editor.
The Immediate window indicates which component is being edited in-context.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.