This archive contains a VBA macro that shows how to display the preview bitmap of a SolidWorks model document (on x32 systems only).
- Extract the archive in a convenient location.
- Edit the macro in the SolidWorks Macro Editor.
- Run the main() subroutine to show the SolidWorks::GetPreviewBitmap dialog.
- Click Browse in the dialog and select a Solidworks model document.
- The Default configuration of the model is selected in ddlConfig, and the preview bitmap for the configuration displays in imgPreview.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2010 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.