This VBA macro shows how to continuously capture bitmap images of a model on repaint notification.
- Unpack the archive in a convenient location.
- Open a model document in SolidWorks.
- Run the VBA macro.
- Select OK in the dialog box.
- Whenever a RepaintNotify event occurs in the model veiw, a bitmap of the model view is saved in the same directory as the document.
- Close the document to disconnect the event sink and stop capturing screens.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.