This archive contains information that was presented at SolidWorks World 2003:
- Leveraging the Multi-Body Environment.ppt (PowerPoint presentation)
- EmptyFeature.swp (creates an empty macro feature)
- CenterOfMass.swp (creates a macro feature that calculates center of mass of the Part)
- PlaneCutCreate.swp (creates a macro feature that creates a solid body in the Part)
- PlaneCutModify.swp (creates a macro feature that modifies the Part)
- SampleCOM project demonstrating macro features (C++ COM)
- Models to use with the sample code
- Unpack the archive in a convenient location.
- Open and read Leveraging the Multi-Body Environment.ppt in PowerPoint.
- Open the appropriate model in SolidWorks.
- Open each macro in the SolidWorks VBA Editor.
- Run the main subroutines to create macro features in the FeatureManager design tree.
- Open and debug the SampleCOM project in Visual Studio.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2010 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.