This archive contains two projects that show how to:
- Recurse into sub-assemblies
- Navigate between the SolidWorks Xform and the OpenGL transform
- Manage COM references for arrays of interface pointers
- Handle lightweight components
This archive contains:
- An old-style MFC Extension DLL (FaceWorks)
- A new-style COM DLL (swCOM_OpenGL) that draws into the OpenGL context of the ModelView window
using BufferSwapNotify. Please see AutoObjects.h, AutoObjects.cpp, and CDocView::OnBufferSwap() for details.
|- required for full access.|
- Looking for more API Examples?
Copyright © 2011 Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp. All rights reserved.
Do not distribute or reproduce without the written consent of Dassault Systèmes SolidWorks Corp.