The purpose of SASUG is to promote the free exchange of information related to the use of SolidWorks among the membership of the user group. It provides a forum in which the membership could assist each other in furthering their knowledge about and advancing their abilities in the use of SolidWorks.
· SASUG will be organized and operated completely through volunteering participants.
· Participants need not own a copy of SolidWorks.
· SolidWorks Corporation, SolidWorks VARS, and SolidWorks business partners are welcome to participate as sponsors but are not eligible to hold elected positions.
· SASUG will elect a President from volunteering participants. The President represents the group, keeps meeting minutes, and is responsible for organizing meetings, activities, and the expense account.
· SASUG will meet on a regular basis 4 times yearly.
· Participants and Sponsors will be encouraged to host the meeting.
· Meeting Agenda and subjects should be planned in advance, preferably at the previous meeting.
· A time during every meeting will be designated for an open forum on subjects related to SolidWorks.
· SolidWorks Corporation, VARS, and other solution providers may be invited to give demonstrations of their products.
· Attendees are encouraged to volunteer to give case studies related to SolidWorks.
· Participants will be notified of meetings via E-mail, or Phone.
· Non-members may attend the meetings, but are not eligible for prizes, and are not allowed to vote.
· SASUG will be a resource for answering questions related to SolidWorks in addition to the VARs and SolidWorks Corp.
· Members will be encouraged to field questions by others in SASUG on a voluntary basis.
· The SolidWorks User Group will not be a resource for SolidWorks BUG related issues. This is the business of SolidWorks Corp. and its VARS.
SolidWorks User Group Database:
· A database of participants will be kept and distributed among the participants upon request.
· It will not be available to any company or persons who are not active participants in SASUG.
· Required information for all participants will be:
o Company Name & Address
o Member’s Name
o Member’s email
o Member’s Phone number
o Member’s Fax number
· Each member submits all information in the database with the understanding that it will be distributed amongst the SASUG members.
· Anyone using this information for purposes not related to SASUG will be denied membership and attendance.