Offer Extended till April 30th, 2015!!
SOLIDWORKS Certifications, such as the Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate (CSWA), serve as a benchmark to measure your knowledge and competency with SOLIDWORKS software. Becoming CSWA certified validates your SOLIDWORKS expertise with cutting-edge skills that businesses seek out and reward.
Ready to stand out? Through March 31, 2015, MySolidWorks is providing users with the opportunity to prove their skills with free access to a CSWA exam.
Once you have completed all lessons in the course, you will receive a code via email from firstname.lastname@example.org to take the CSWA exam for free.
In order for a free CSWA exam code to be issued, all of the lessons in the MySolidWorks CSWA Prep Course must be completed according to the following criteria.
- The ‘Status’ of all 44 lessons should be ‘Completed’.
- The score of every ‘Review’ at the end of each lesson must be 80% or higher.
If you have completed the course by the end of business day on the Friday of the current week, your voucher will be issued and sent to you on Monday of the following week. If you have not received your code after this time, please contact email@example.com.
Note: This offer has a value of $100. You will be able to take the CSWA exam only once with this code. If you do not pass, you will have to pay for the exam going forward.
****Please ensure the CSWA Exam Prep Course has been added to your MySolidWorks Learning Paths under MySolidWorks>Training>My Learning Paths. ****
Adding a Course to My Learning Paths
1. Log in to MySolidWorks (http://my.solidworks.com)
2. Click the menu link for Training>Catalog
3. Under the ‘Narrow By’ button, if ‘Learning Paths’ is not visible under ‘Type’, click ‘Clear All’ to reset the filters.
4. Under ‘Learning Paths’, find the ‘CSWA Exam Prep Course’ and click +ADD.
5. The CSWA Exam Prep Course should now be listed under Training>My Learning Paths.