The 1st thing you need to do to access all the features of the forums is to insure you have an account.
While you can read many of the discussions without logging in, you will not have access to all the features (i.e., search) within the forums and you will not be able to comment or create a discussion.
There are two types of accounts, one created with a SolidWorks password, and one without. Customers also may be entitled to additional services and features within this site if your serial has an active Subscription Service contract.
If you have a serial #, use that to create the account.
To create a new account:
- Visit the create a new account page.
- Do you have a SolidWorks Serial #?
- Yes, enter your serial # in the serial # field.
- No, just click the "I don't have a serial number" button.
- Complete the remaining steps of the process.
- Return to the Forum and login.
For account issues:
If you have any issues with accounts or access:
- Make sure you can login into the Customer Portal.
- If you still have account relates issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your account name and contact information.
For other issues:
If you have any other issues:
- Email email@example.com. Include contact information and a detailed description of your issue.