Your profile is the place where you can tell others users about yourself, what you work on, and put a picture of yourself for others to see.
Your profile has three items within the Actions menu:
Edit profile - Edit the details shown in the your profile:
- First Name, Lasrt Name, and Email cannot be edited and is defined by your Customer Portal Account.
- Select your primary version of SolidWorks.
- Other Software is a multi-select box (hold down the Ctrl key and select the other software you use.
- Add a breif description of your hardware.
Profile & Signatures - A difference on site from the old forums is that singatures are dynamic.The example below shows my profile displaying:
- The version of SolidWorks I am using.
- A breif description of my hardware.
- You email if you have choosen to display it to others (this is off by default).
- Your status (Member, Contributor, MVP, SolidWorks Employee).
- Recent activity.
Change photo & avatar - Coming soon...
Edit Preferences - See Forum Tip - Turn of email notifications for details.