• Unable to render animation with PhotoView 360

Hi guys, I'm having an issue exporting an animation using the PhotoView 360 renderer. For some reason it will not allow me to select PhotoView when I go to save my animation. In fact, there is no drop down menu at all...
    Luke Scorsonelli
    last modified by Luke Scorsonelli
  • Photoview 360, why does camera view goes off at exactly frame 100 when trying to render an animation video?

I’m trying to render an animation video of a camera moving inside a closed aircraft cabin showing specific components on the seats. I have the camera and the lights all set up perfectly, animation video prepared...
    Ramez Mekhail
    last modified by Ramez Mekhail
  • Cartoon render does not export as PNG

Hi all,   I have been trying to render a quite large assembly with only the cartoon outlines. This all goes very well, untill I try to export it as a png file. The striking part is that all renders with cartoon ...
    Sabine Van Der Werff
    last modified by Sabine Van Der Werff
  • Solved: Final render not showing whole component

Hi, I'm doing a college assignment designing a core mould for injection moulding. I have designed the core mould tool but when I try to create a render of it, the "base block" is missing. As such the render only sh...
    Graham Harrower
    last modified by Graham Harrower
  • Having trouble getting to properly light my part on all sides

Having trouble getting to properly light my part on all sides. It will light the one side just fine, shadows and all, but on the opposite side it washes it out. Changing the brightness, ambient light, etc.. does not c...
    Chase Evans
    last modified by Chase Evans
  • Photoview360 render region not shown

When I choose "Render Region" from the Photoview360 menu, the region normally appears in pink and I can adjust it.   However, for some reason, it has totally disappeared and I can't find a way of getting it back...
    Lindsay Wilson
    last modified by Lindsay Wilson
  • Rendering with decal issue

As adding an image for decal, I check the option to store the image to the file  - see below image I check the part into the Vault and others can open the file and seeing the decal ok However, when they try to ...
    Christian Chu
    last modified by Christian Chu
  • Missing decals in rendering

When I render one of my files with decals the decals do not appear in the rendering. They are there in the part and they show up in the Property Manager but I can't figure out why they don't appear in the preview or t...
    Michael Graham
    last modified by Michael Graham
  • PhotoView 360 - material illumination not showing in video render

Hello there,   Does anybody know who to motivate a motion study render (video render)  to respect material overrides with illumination? (In other words: set a material to be a light source)   I got this...
    Bart Doors
    last modified by Bart Doors
  • How much radiance does a 22 Watt LED bulb give?

I would like to use Solidworks to simulate the radiance of a 22 Watt LED bulb in a machine compartment.   The bulb is expected to give out 2000 lumens in a space of 3.8m by 3.8m (11.4 m2) with a height of 2...
    Jing Hui Thomas Lum
    last modified by Jing Hui Thomas Lum
  • Pause an in progress rendering?

Is there anyway to pause an in-progress rendering and do something else in solidworks? As it right now Solidworks is completely unusable while a rendering is in progress and it would be nice to stop a render midway, d...
    Ryan Krauskopf
    last modified by Ryan Krauskopf
  • Segmenting surface for application of differing materials

Hi Having made a rudimentary model of a ship for presentation purposes, I'd like to color the thing. Now, the hull is made of two lofts; one for the aft section and one for the bow section. These lofts comprise sever...
    Kjetil Øie Kristiansen
    last modified by Kjetil Øie Kristiansen
  • PV 360 Animation

Am attempting to create an moving camera animation rendered using Photoview.  Have set the time for 20 seconds.   It will process the whole 20 seconds but the camera only moves for less t...
    Jay Hagan
    last modified by Jay Hagan
  • is it popossible to put a part into a picture and render it? something like AR (Augmented Reality).

Of course the base picture should have good quality
    Meysam Agazadeh Par
    last modified by Meysam Agazadeh Par
  • why the colours after rendering and what we choose as colour of a body are not exactly same? for example I choose a real yellow but after rendering I see actually in ts not what i had chosen. what is the reason? what is the solution to have that real colo

Real colours
    Meysam Agazadeh Par
    last modified by Meysam Agazadeh Par
  • how to protect pictures produced by photoview360, from losing the quality when turning them into pdf in microsoft word?

Alwalways it loses the original quality!
  • Same material, same appearance, different shade when rendered?

Hi,   I'm trying to do a PhotoView render of an assembly that has parts made of the same material (melamine) and the same appearance (white low gloss plastic). The problem is that when rendered the parts show up...
    Julian Araneta
    last modified by Julian Araneta
  • SW 2015 SP0...  Edited: How do I get PhotoView360 to render Over Remote Desktop connection?

When I click Preview or Final Render, the preview window shows up for a couple of seconds then quits back to SolidWorks. Integrated preview does nothing. Just upgraded to 2015 SP0 from 2014 SP4, which was rendering p...
    Richard Barber
    last modified by Richard Barber
  • Please help! Remove floor shadows or shadows that aren't on the object

Hello: I'm using PhotoView to render a part that needs to have a transparent background without ANY shadows around the part (the part needs to be isolated).  Even with floor shadows turned off Solidworks renders...
    Garrett Bentley
    last modified by Garrett Bentley
  • How to render absolute colors for a logo in PV360?

Odd question for something I used to do all the time.  How do I get absolute colors when I render?  I have geometry for a logo in SolidWorks that would be faster to simply render at high resolution in black ...
    Jeff Mowry
    last modified by Jeff Mowry